(Snow on a white pine. February 2008)
Another week, another Move 2008 check-in. Week 9.
I had a great week. Here are the numbers:
- Walking mileage: 20.67 miles
- Cross-country skiing mileage: 4 miles
- Total mileage for the year: 188.87 miles
- Yoga: At least 15 minutes every day. Up to 30 minutes on a few good days.
- Strength/weight training: Twice this week.
As noted in a previous post, the cross-country skiing was a blast. It’s something I’d like to do more often now that I know I enjoy it.