1. Spell my name as it sounds: Rob-in (it’s one of those names that is already spelled the way it sounds)
2. Am I a worrier? I can be. Peri-menopausal hormone fluctuations brought out the worrier in me, big time, for a while, but that seems to be settling down a bit now.
3. What’s my favorite CD? This is a tough one because I like a lot of different music. Lately I’ve been enjoying James Morrison‘s Undiscovered. Amy Winehouse, Lily Allen, The Bird and the Bee, Bruce Springsteen, John Hiatt, and the Decemberists also come to mind. I’m not limited to those choices. Those are just what come to mind at the moment.
4. Favorite color(s)? Purple, purple, and more purple!
5. Does my home have an attic? Yes, and we plan to go up there soon and start clearing out the accumulation of stuff we’ve managed to collect.
6. Have I ever been to Canada? Yes. I’ve been to Niagara Falls twice (once as a child and once just a few years ago).