Move2008 — Week 3Posted: January 20, 2008
Week 3 already? This year is going by too fast already. I suppose that’s what happens when you’re having fun and living life.
Or getting older.
So, here we go. My stats for week 3 of Move 2008:
- I walked 22.57 miles this week. Total for the year: 56.34 miles
- I did two weight/strength training sessions this week.
- I reduced my daily yoga goal from 20 minutes per day to 15 minutes per day because it seems more realistic. I met that goal.
- I’ve lost 11 lbs. since we moved back home from Sabbaticalville.
- One week of counting Points on Weight Watchers has gone by and yielded no weight loss to speak of (about half a pound), but I suspect getting back into weight training has something to do with that.
In other news…
I was sick yesterday and spent most of the day in bed. The waves of nausea were overwhelming and the only thing to do was sleep it off.
It’s cold here, as predicted and exclaimed upon by the local news organizations. For those who don’t know what cold looks like, here it is:
(The pond at 10 degrees.)
The high was around 12 degrees today. Tonight is going to be wickedly cold since the skies are clear.
M has declared that there will be ice skating on the pond tomorrow. Grab your skates and come on over. Be sure to bundle up. I’m sure it will be cold.