Tagged: 7 Random FactsPosted: July 15, 2007
Never let it be said I don’t play when tagged.
The Rules: Players start with 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 7 random facts. Players should tag 7 other people and notify them they have been tagged.
- I was born with red hair, but have been blonde for most of my adult life. (More white than blonde these days!)
- My favorite reading materials are sci-fi and fantasy books. However, I’m not limited to those genres and have been known to read just about anything that can hold my interest past page 50.
- I don’t like country music. At all.
- I’ve had many jobs, starting with blueberry picking when I was a child and wanted to earn my own spending money. I’ve done everything from fast food (Burger King) to day manager at a miniature golf course to an accounts receivable analyst for the federal government and lots of stuff in between.
- I have a 5-inch scar on my right leg from a motorcycle accident when I was a teen. I was dirt bike riding with my cousin, wearing shorts and sandals instead of the required long pants and sturdy shoes. We slipped in the mud and I sliced the inside of my right calf.
- I used to be a gymnast and I participated in the Junior Olympics.
- My favorite beverage is tea.
Now, who to tag? I got in a bit of trouble last time I went around tagging people so I’m a little shy of doing such a thing, and may not come up with 7, but here goes:
Norm from The Only Constant is Change
And from other places (because I know you people are reading even if you don’t always comment):
The English Nutter
For those of you without blogs, feel free to email your random facts to me or leave them in the comments here.