Tagged: 7 Random FactsPosted: July 15, 2007 Filed under: General wackiness 9 Comments
The Jeopardy! queen in training (as Kel from the Xfacta refers to her) tagged me to do the 7 Random Facts Meme.
Never let it be said I don’t play when tagged.
The Rules: Players start with 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 7 random facts. Players should tag 7 other people and notify them they have been tagged.
- I was born with red hair, but have been blonde for most of my adult life. (More white than blonde these days!)
- My favorite reading materials are sci-fi and fantasy books. However, I’m not limited to those genres and have been known to read just about anything that can hold my interest past page 50.
- I don’t like country music. At all.
- I’ve had many jobs, starting with blueberry picking when I was a child and wanted to earn my own spending money. I’ve done everything from fast food (Burger King) to day manager at a miniature golf course to an accounts receivable analyst for the federal government and lots of stuff in between.
- I have a 5-inch scar on my right leg from a motorcycle accident when I was a teen. I was dirt bike riding with my cousin, wearing shorts and sandals instead of the required long pants and sturdy shoes. We slipped in the mud and I sliced the inside of my right calf.
- I used to be a gymnast and I participated in the Junior Olympics.
- My favorite beverage is tea.
Now, who to tag? I got in a bit of trouble last time I went around tagging people so I’m a little shy of doing such a thing, and may not come up with 7, but here goes:
Norm from The Only Constant is Change
And from other places (because I know you people are reading even if you don’t always comment):
The English Nutter
For those of you without blogs, feel free to email your random facts to me or leave them in the comments here.
A junior olympian – my goodness! I’m impressed.
I did gymnastics for a few years when I was a young girl – beam and horse tricks seem another lifetime ago
They seem many lifetimes ago to me. LOL!
Oh, I’m tagged! 🙂
I knew most of this stuff, but didn’t know about the mini golf course. Now I’m thinking naughty things, remembering that Simpsons episode, lol! I didn’t know about the golf course either so I learnt two new things about you. (It sounds like I’m stalking you now! I’m not, but you knew that).
I don’t think I’ve seen that Simpsons episode. I’ll have to watch for it.
I meant to say “I didn’t know about the motorcycle accident either”. I shouldn’t note so early in the morning. My brain isn’t in gear at that time.
BTW, in that episode, Homer is working at a mini golf course and it’s when he’s a young Homer and is still dating Marge. They make out in a windmill which is part of the course. 😉
Ah-ha! I have seen that episode.
My experience wasn’t nearly that much fun. I worked for a drunk who didn’t bother to hire anyone to work the evenings and I often ended up working very LONG days plus nights (8am – midnight), all on salary (meaning I didn’t get paid for any extra hours and/or overtime).
[…] again, I see. I was hoping the 7 Random Facts I just posted over at the Bogs blog (Life in the Bogs, the blog where I bore people with the […]
I may be slow but I finally posted my 7 random facts and will pass on the tag. Thanks for a bit of fun.
[…] Tagged: 7 Random Facts […]